Social Worker

Social Worker 

Duties and Responsibilities: Social workers are responsible for helping individuals, families, and groups of people to cope with problems they're facing to improve their patients' lives.
Salary: $45,900
Education: Undergraduate social worker education and graduate social worker
Demand for this particular career: Active listening, Emotional intelligence, Organization, Tolerance, Critical thinking.
Add a Picture:
Image result for Social worker
Reflection: I don't think that I would want to be a social worker.  I wouldn't want to be one because it doesn't look like a fun job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Great Reasons to Tell the Truth

Recreation Therapist

If there is beauty in character, there will be harmony in the home, If there is harmony in the home, there will be order in the nation. If there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world. Conclusion: If there is beauty in character, there will be peace in the world.